A tale of a boy lost on his way to death....But you don't have to take my word for it!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Robot Sex

Well I've decided to do this, only because to post on someone elses blog I had to sign up. However, this seems pretty cool, a little website dedicated to the funniest man since Bobcat Goldwaith....me. Well first, a little about me, I'm 22, studying medicine in Bogotá, Colombia and no, its not all that bad, there aren't drugs everywhere and if you say its an ugly place, I hate you and you will pay when my mafia cousins get you, bad joke, I know, but I will hate you. Ummm, so, I'm going to go get back to studying, maybe I'll post something later when I feel like you deserve to bask in my glorious presence or remnants thereof.... Stay classy San Diego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home